Available with thick or medium wall thickness sealing head
The Vante Tube Sealing System – Hand-Held Versatile provides flexibility in sealing, powering a hand-held head ideal for media processing, lab and sampling applications. The system consists of a 3210 RF power source and a model 3806 small sealing head. This system provides flexibility in sealing, powering either a segmenting or hand-held sealing head. The durable, compact design is easy to use and leaves more room in the work area. CE marked and TUV approved. Available 100-230 VAC 50/60 Hz outlet.
The unique remote thin wall sealing head clamps and hangs from tubing for convenient use with manifold systems. The Thin Wall Sealing Head seals thin wall (.062) tubing: .125 OD – .375 OD. Operates 100-240V, 50/60 Hz outlet (Compressed air required) CE marked.
The Thick Wall Sealing Head seals thick wall (.125) tubing: .375 OD – .750 OD. Operates 100-240V, 50/60 Hz outlet (Compressed air required) CE marked.
- Durable compact design
- Operates within an eight foot radius of power source
- Power adjusts automatically to accomodate different sizes of tubing*
- Produces wise tear seals for quick disconnect
- Easy to operate
- Fast and reliable
- No compressed air required
- Ideal for biopharmaceutical manufacturing and media processing
- Handles heavy duty demands
- Magazyn: W magazynie
- Marka: PurityFlow
- Model: Vante® 3120 Med-Large RF Tube Sealer