AdvantaSil® High Pressure silicone tubing is a high quality, cost effective solution designed for increased flow rates to reduce your processing time. AdvantaSil High Pressure is the optimal choice for Single-Use applications such as TFF, virus filtration, inline integrity testing of filtration assemblies, and high volume fluid transfer.
AdvantaSil High Pressure tubing has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 and other standards. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol has been performed by a fully-accredited, third-party test lab.
AdvantaSil High Pressure tubing is not intended for implantation or continuous steam applications.
- Allows for processing at higher flow rates
- Full vacuum capabilities on most sizes
- Flexible and translucent yet durable
- Eliminates particulate shedding that can occur when cutting braid reinforced hose
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- General temperature range: -65°F (-53.9°C) to 400°F (204.4°C)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure
- Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma radiation
- Available with validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25
- Documented lot traceable with identification on bags
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- Complete validation package available upon request
- Now available as mini and standard Tri-Clamp® ends — call for details!
- Magazyn: W magazynie
- Marka: PurityFlow
- Model: APHP: High Pressure Unreinforced Silicone Tubing